ENB Dancers and the Walk fo Life

For the past few years an intrepid group of dancers from ENB has taken part in the Walk for Life in aid of the Terrence Higgins Trust. This is not company led and is initiated entirely by the dancers who seek sponsorship from friends and family. They have a modest objective of raising £1000. I wonder if anyone else on this forum would be interested in sponsoring them and boosting their total? The link is http://fundraising.tht.org.uk/Francisco_Bosch. The walk takes place on Sunday 20 May 2012 and is 10km starting at Tower Bridge. Their team name is Tutu Much!

Perhaps if any other dancers have a similar initiative, they could also post here?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks both - excellent admin as always - I notice too Barry Drummond is keeping the Scots flag flying - was thrilled to see that by donating one can feel a tad closer to my adored favourite ballerina Daria and my choice (only I M very humble O) for best "up & coming" Ksenia

• Like 1

I find one can always discover something new, pressing all the buttons while the hail beats down outside here in "drought ridden" Essex - like - there are several other ENB dancers I unintentionally missed who are supporting the Walk for Life event - so to be fair I feel I should add their names to this thread - Anjuli Hudson, Minty Wraith, Chantel Roulston, Crystal Costa, Fernanda Oliveira and James Forbat.

Maybe we could link in Darren Goldsmith too with his mountaineering challenge?