Places to get pointe shoes urgently!!

I am in urgent need of a pair of Bloch aspiration pointe shoes by Saturday morning! The site I usually order them from is sold out and same dirct don't do the narrow fitting. Has anyone got any other suggestions:(

Can you ring the Bloch shop and get them posted out? My dd had the same problem with a pair of Freeds. I knew there were loads of Freed stockists but didn't realise that none of them stocked her style and size of shoe. After hours on the phone with the yellow pages I phoned Freed. They couldn't promise they would arrive so quick but said it was likely. They arrived the next day! Fingers crossed you get sorted in time. :)

• Like 1

Thank you both. I looked on Bloch at about 11 this morning and they wanted 12 pound for next day delivery. I'll try ringing them tomorrow. Thank you all for your suggestions x

Not sure whereabouts in south Wales you are but A & A Dancewear in Barry could be worth a call.  The lady there was able to find some shoes for DD last year with only 24 hours notice (she had none of the ones DD needed in stock). tel:01446 721188.  We were staying in a hotel at the time so we had to collect but she may be able to post to you.

Hi :) we don't have all our pointe shoes on the site as we prefer to sell them in store with a fitting.

Let me know what size and width you need and I'll check what we have in stock. If we have them, delivery be Saturday is no problem :)

Sx

• Like 1