Wells Masterclass yesterday..

Rizzo

DD had a wonderful afternoon in gold group - hasn't told me much however, except that she enjoyed it loads!  Has anyone had any feedback from their DD that they would like to share? Were any scholarships awarded for the Dar Dance summer school?  :)

• Like 2

No, I believe Wells Masterclasses are usually only advertised for girls to attend. Both times my dd has been lucky enough to go, the girls in Silver Group have been taught a ladies' solo from the RB repertoire.

Dd had an absolutely wonderful time again yesterday; came home absolutely hyper and so happy! :-)

• Like 4

Oh I see. DS managed to get along to one weekend with them a few years ago and there weren't many boys then, but I seem to remember he was fortunate to partner a lovely well-known RB principal :-)

• Like 2

My daughter had great time . They were learning ribbon dance from La Fille i think which sounded challenging but fun. Great that the silver group also met with Steve McCrae. We got cheap tickets in the slips for Jewels afterwards so great day out for us.

• Like 4