shanghai ballet Jane Eyre

Just be aware that with Time Out offers you can neither pick your seat, nor can you pick the tickets up until the evening of the performance.  I don't see why, since they presumably allocate the tickets once the booking deadline has been reached, but there you are ...

Thank you for that, Alison. I had actually forgotten about that but booked anyway. Am now a leetle worried that because we shall not be able to pick up until about 7.15 we may not get the "best" selection. But I guess that's the price of a half-price ticket, as it were. On our only other Time Out evening we were there on the dot of 6.30 and got pretty good seats . . . We'll see. 

Is there any wisdom from others on here about this company? What to look out for? Past form? We ere in Shanghai a couple of years ago but were not aware of them. Shame.

Thank you for that, Alison. I had actually forgotten about that but booked anyway. Am now a leetle worried that because we shall not be able to pick up until about 7.15 we may not get the "best" selection. But I guess that's the price of a half-price ticket, as it were. On our only other Time Out evening we were there on the dot of 6.30 and got pretty good seats . . . We'll see. .

The time you pick up the ticket does not change which seat you get - they are all printed out and allocated by 6:30 which is the earliest time for pick-up (we once tried to pick up earlier and that is what we were told)

Some timeout seats are allocate based on when you booked the ticket (first ome first served)

Edited by Coated