PBT Associates UK, fully supported by Marie Walton-Mahon OAM (Founder and creator of Progressing Ballet Technique) who actively follows my students progress, is an up and coming associates programme for students in school years 5 and above based at the MAC in Birmingham one Sunday a month.

With 3 Junior associates off to vocational schools (White Lodge and Elmhurst) in September I’m keen for younger students to apply.

PBT is a revolutionary programme, I’ve had students describe it as the gold dust to improving their training. You will see instant results.

If your child is looking towards vocational training in the future or just wanting to achieve their personal best for exams and competitions, PBT could be the missing piece in their jigsaw to improving strength, technique and understanding.

Classes are kept small to allow for quality teaching, they are encouraging and nurturing allowing all students to thrive. As a level 3 highly certified and experienced PBT teacher, I embody the PBT methodology. At PBT we recognise that collective progress is built on individual advancement and that everyone deserves to be seen and supported. Constructive instructions for corrections are given in a positive way. My programme allows space for dialogue and feedback from students which is crucial for tailoring the programme to allow each individual student to take care of their health and progress.

One session a term is shared with our patron and ballet teacher Miss Susan Lucas, highly experienced teacher and ex Birmingham Royal Ballet.

Check out my Facebook: PBT Associates UK, and Instagram: pbt_associates_uk for an insight into the programme.

Contact information:

Email: info@pbtassociatesuk.co.uk

Phone/text/WhatsApp: 07817736345