Advanced Learner loans

Does anyone have experience applying for/using an advanced learner loan for the level 6 Dance Diploma at The Hammond? 
I will be 20 by the start of my course, so I am eligible for an Advanced learner loan, but I am not sure if they are offered at The Hammond? 
I am on the waitlist for a DaDA though, so fingers crossed I won’t need it anyway :)

I’d never before heard of Advanced Learner Loans….& now having traveled through the government pages, I honestly don’t feel much the wiser! Does anyone here have any more info they can share?  I can see that even a grade 6 RAD ballet exam could technically be covered by this….but would that only be if it was taken at a college or school registered? Could this be a dance school for instance or does it have to be a ‘big’ set up? Can small schools become registered with the government as a provider?

Also, cannot see anywhere what the amounts you can actually borrow are….

Typical lack of ‘stating the obvious’ obvious transparency as surely that’s a basic? I think you can only apply for loan to cover some or all of fees, not for maintenance etc. But could not find a maximum loan amount (think minimum is £300) 

Anyone here understand more & could share? 
Thanks in advance!