I was recently browsing the Wikipedia entry for a certain national company who will remain nameless, and could t believe all of the Ashtons, Balanchine, tetleys, macmillans and more in the rep. I also was astounded by some of the Ballet superstars to have passed through the doors - including Fonteyn and Rudolph Nureyev. However… when then looking at the website for this company, the repertoire listed is only from the past 11 years? How much of those hugely important historic works have been left to the wasteland, and will we ever see them again?

Geoff

If you're talking about the national company from a certain island continent @Goeff Whitman, please don't make me cry.

The only Ashton we've seen in twenty years is The Dream (twice), Marguerite and Armand (teamed with the fairies last year), and the second and third parts of a triple also including the fairies in 2015, which were Symphonic Variations and Monotones II.

Tetley made work on the company.

Balanchine does appear on a semi-regular basis.

MacMillan does not. Manon and Concerto are the only two pieces of his I can remember in the last twenty years.

Robbins - nothing since 2008.

The cover page of Wikipedia says "Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit." If you feel something is missing from a page, add it; if something is wrong, correct it. Appropriate references will ensure your changes remain.

I think @trog you may have misunderstood OP, or else I did! I read it as the Wikipedia page listing a truckload of rep, but the company's professional website only listing the last 11 years.

• zxDaveM changed the title to The back Catalogue