Carlos Acosta's On Before tour 2024 - Edinburgh, Plymouth, Birmingham and other venues

Not a new production, but Carlos Acosta's production On Before is on tour again to various venues from February 2024 onwards. 

From the official production information: "On Before embodies Carlos’ astonishing dance vision and features collaborations with major UK and international dance makers, Russell Maliphant, Kim Brandstrup, Will Tuckett, Raul Reinoso, Yury Yanowsky, Miguel Altunaga as well as Carlos’ own choreography.

In a framework created by Carlos, On Before tells the story of a doomed relationship between a man and a woman, set to a diverse musical repertoire ranging from Handel to Cuban contemporary composer Omar Puente and culminating in a moving finale featuring a live choir performing Morten Lauridsen’s O Magnum Mysterium." 

Look forward to any reviews, thoughts or feedback (and curtain call photos if available) from members who are attending this year! 

I’m a bit disappointed that none of the venues/dates work for me. I saw it in Salford in 2021, a very special evening.

• Like 1