Monaco summer 2024

BarbaraH

Has anyone done the summer short program before, and could you share a past schedule or at least a list of classes?  Additionally, would be great to hear about the environment at the studio…are they attentive, do students get 1:1 attention in class, how would you rate the quality of training?  We are new at this.  My daughter will be 12 this summer, so we’re on the younger end of the training and would like to understand the quality/value here.  We’re from US, so don’t know much about Princess Grace Academie.  What little I have heard was positive, but would love to hear from others about their experience.  TIA

My daughter is also applying for the first time this year. We heard amazing things about the intensive. Some people in my daughter's school went previous years and they said it was the best intensive they ever did. But, it has to be your cup of tea. They are very strict apparently. Quality of training is said to be amazing! 

Ballerinamom have you heard back yet? I've sent everything last Tuesday, no feedback yet. 

3 hours ago, Ballerinamom said:

By the way, did you get a second email confirming all your materials were complete?  I haven't gotten that.  I only received the initial email confirming submission.  

No I haven't received the second email. Only the first... 

They haven't checked the youtube links so far either. (You tube analytics)

On 05/03/2024 at 17:40, Ballerinamom said:

By the way, did you get a second email confirming all your materials were complete?  I haven't gotten that.  I only received the initial email confirming submission.  

I've sent an email on Tuesday evening, but no reply so far...

10 minutes ago, Ruby Foo said:

Back in 2021, my Dd got her acceptance email 10th May.

Not sure if that’s helpful as everything may have changed since then.

Wow, that's long!! Hopefully things have changed indeed and they send emails quicker. 😉 

On 05/03/2024 at 17:40, Ballerinamom said:

I received the second email to confirm that the inscription is complete. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, has anyone received their results? Nothing here, but they told me they are sending on a rolling basis.  I submitted Feb 22.
Separately, I’m bumping deadlines on other SI commitments and payments.  My daughter (will be 12 for summer) was accepted into several other SIs, but leaning towards Boston 5 weeks, pending Monaco outcome.  Has anyone experienced both, and if so, what are strengths/differences between them? Grateful for any insight! 

Nothing here either. I also check YouTube analytics to see if they already watched the video's. But not so far. Also some deadlines here. I'm waiting untill the last moment for accepting/paying others. But I won't be able to do that much longer. 

4 hours ago, Ballerinamom said:

Nothing.  And our video was n Youtube hasn’t been watched, so I doubt will hear for another week, given we’re going into Easter holiday.  😢

Easter holiday is later in France. End of April if I'm correct.

6 hours ago, MomK said:

Hi

My daughter has not heard anything yet, but one of her friends was offered a place a few days ago.

Thanks for the info! Any idea when the friend submitted the video?  

Congratulations to your daughter BarbaraH!

Our videos have still not been watched 😞  We better apply earlier next year... we applied March 19.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MomK said:

Congratulations to your daughter BarbaraH!

Our videos have still not been watched 😞  We better apply earlier next year... we applied March 19.

We applied 27th of February. 

Hopefully some news for you in the beginning of next week! 🤞

Nothing here either, and I thought we were all supposed to hear by tomorrow, April 13.  Our video hasn’t been viewed either.  So I’m guessing they are going to be late with answers.  Ugh, and we are juggling other offers, but really hoping for positive outcome here.  My poor daughter is on pins and needles, and literally just emailed me from school asking if I had a response yet.  

• Like 1