Monaco summer 2024

BarbaraH

1 hour ago, Ballerinamom said:

Nothing here either, and I thought we were all supposed to hear by tomorrow, April 13.  Our video hasn’t been viewed either.  So I’m guessing they are going to be late with answers.  Ugh, and we are juggling other offers, but really hoping for positive outcome here.  My poor daughter is on pins and needles, and literally just emailed me from school asking if I had a response yet.  

Oh bless her. Yes. We’re juggling too. Thankfully my DD doesn’t mind but I want to know and finalise!! Fingers crossed for you

I have a theory….. we are also waitlisted. And our video hasn’t been viewed. I think they’ve waitlisted everyone they haven’t got to yet because they promised an answer by April 13th. And this gives them another month 😂

I tend to agree with that! I checked late yesterday and our video had not been viewed yet, so I doubt when I get home today, that it will have been viewed.  Ugh, we are in crunch with another school for summer and I may not have a choice soon. Good luck!!!

• Like 1

Question, for those accepted to Monaco this year, was your video watched? And if so, how much (seconds, minutes?) of video was reviewed looking at your data diagnostics?   Just curious if they are really reviewing them. 

3 hours ago, Ballerinamom said:

Question, for those accepted to Monaco this year, was your video watched? And if so, how much (seconds, minutes?) of video was reviewed looking at your data diagnostics?   Just curious if they are really reviewing them. 

Yes, the video was watched. I believe they looked at it for 1,5 minutes.