Does anyone know this ballet?

Good morning, everyone. I am looking for a Pas de Deux about a frog and a toad, I believe, and towards the end of the dance, they have a little frog offspring. The music used is Barber's "Adagio for Strings." It was a humorous ballet. It was broadcast on television (Film & Arts) in the late 80s or early 90s, along with other choreographies. Thank you
Please, excuse my english. It is a work in progress

1 hour ago, Albus1234 said:

Good morning, everyone. I am looking for a Pas de Deux about a frog and a toad, I believe, and towards the end of the dance, they have a little frog offspring. The music used is Barber's "Adagio for Strings." It was a humorous ballet. It was broadcast on television (Film & Arts) in the late 80s or early 90s, along with other choreographies. Thank you
Please, excuse my english. It is a work in progress

Possibly this?  https://www.nytimes.com/1982/03/26/arts/bowyer-and-bruggeman-troupe-offers-ballet-for-the-fun-of-it.html

There's a ''Duet for Mating Organisms,'' done to Samuel Barber's ''Adagio for Strings,'' in which two creatures with abstract froglike heads couple in a manner suitable for family viewing - with their feet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Roberta said:

Possibly this?  https://www.nytimes.com/1982/03/26/arts/bowyer-and-bruggeman-troupe-offers-ballet-for-the-fun-of-it.html

There's a ''Duet for Mating Organisms,'' done to Samuel Barber's ''Adagio for Strings,'' in which two creatures with abstract froglike heads couple in a manner suitable for family viewing - with their feet. 

Thank you, Roberta. That's the ballet I was looking for.

It's a pleasure to know the name of the "American Ballet Comedie" company. The description you sent me also reminded me of the funny “Russian Dance”.

I hope to find videos of those choreographies on the internet.

Thank you so much !

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Roberta said:

Thank you again, Roberta. I've also been looking for more information about the American Ballet Comedie.

The choreographer was Bob Bowyer, who founded the company with JoAnn Bruggeman. Unfortunately, Mr. Bowyer passed away in 1992.

It seems that the "American Ballet Comedie" is no longer in existence.

I haven't been able to find any photographic material or videos of the company.

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/1992/08/14/obituaries/bob-bowyer-choreographer-45.html

8 minutes ago, Roberta said:

Thank you very much. There is indeed very little material available for this ballet company, despite the fact that their choreographic proposals are very interesting.

Hopefully, at some point, the video of the performance I saw years ago becomes available.

I am very grateful for your responses.

• Like 1