BRB Sleeping Beauty, Southampton, February 2024

alison

southampton-sleeping-beauty-2024-email-l

Special 30% discount for Birmingham Royal Ballet's The Sleeping Beauty

★★★★  'Spectacular' The Times

★★★★ 'Sumptuously grand' The Independent

We wanted to let you know that we currently have a fantastic Early Bird offer available for Birmingham Royal Ballet’s The Sleeping Beauty (coming to our stage from Thu 8 - Sat 10 February 2024) - and we wouldn't want you to miss out!

Our special 30% discount for The Sleeping Beauty, ends Tuesday 23 May.

Use code SLEEP30 when booking.*

Let us lead you into a magical world where dreams come true...

Birmingham Royal Ballet: The Sleeping Beauty | Trailer

Cursed by a wicked fairy, a beautiful princess pricks her finger and falls into a deep sleep that can only be broken by true love's kiss. Will love triumph over evil?

The Sleeping Beauty has been delighting audiences for well over a hundred years, sprinkling ballet magic on this favourite childhood story and its cast of familiar characters. And all wrapped up with sparkling virtuoso dance from BRB's brilliant dancers, fairy-tale characters, dazzling spectacle, glittering costumes, and Tchaikovsky's glorious music played live by the acclaimed Royal Ballet Sinfonia. BRB's beautiful production is a truly captivating experience. 

Seats are selling quickly, so book now for the best availability and prices!

Don't miss out! You can book your Early Bird offer by clicking the link below. 

mayflower.org.uk

*This offer applies to all performances and is available across all price bands. Subject to availability. Valid on new bookings only. Cannot be applied in retrospect. Mayflower Theatre reserves the right to remove this offer at any time.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It’s too early for me to book until a) I have my schedule (Feb 2024 is very keen indeed), b) I have the casting. But no doubt it is useful for many audience members. Would have been nice if they offered it retrospectively (maybe as a box office voucher) to loyal customers who booked even earlier.! 

• Like 1

On 03/05/2023 at 08:15, Benjamin said:

Is it not a sell, or is this the usual for BRB performances?

This kind of discount is unusual for BRB, but might be more of a Mayflower Theatre practice (I haven’t been for years, so am not sure what they do now). 

• 2 weeks later...