Halls for London Studio Centre? Chester House is full

MCOS

Hello all

DD2 is off to LSC in Sept.  She had hoped to stay in Chester House, but it is full and has a very long waiting list.  They advised she book someplace else.

Does anybody have any recommendations of other Halls that are popular with LSC dancers?

It seems that I should have made a booking immediately after audition, rather than waiting for her to choose her course.  Ah well, can’t turn back the clock.

Hi , my DD is starting in September too she is 16, we were hoping for Chester House but on waiting list too..I decided to book her into friendship house in Southwark she is sharing  a room with another LSC student so they can travel together.    It is a bit of a commute but she is happy to be in Central London at weekends.  Please message if you need more info 

2 hours ago, MCOS said:

Thanks @dancingdolally.  

I got a place from Axo Islington waiting list yesterday, and we went with it.  It is pricey, but has direct bus to LSC.

Is there a Freshers Facebook page?  My daughter was busy with school week and didn’t email LSC to ask.

Thats great re axo glad you got sorted..yes re Facebook freshers group i emailed school about it and they sent through a link, my DD also in a chat group, not sure how she was invited to it but if you message me I could ask her for further info