Bus services serving (or not) Sadler's Wells

Anyone who is planning on going to Sadler's Wells by bus over the next few weeks should be aware that the buses from central London which normally serve the stop on the theatre side are on a major diversion round the Clerkenwell area due to sewer repairs at the end of Rosebery Avenue, and will only stop at Angel tube station.  The buses serving the stop across the road appear to be unaffected, as do buses from e.g. King's Cross.  The notice suggests that the works should be finished by the end of April, but I'm not sure if there are longer-term works also affecting the buses.

• Thanks 3

Yes got caught out by this last night! Wondered what the diversion was about! Still as it happened probably saved me from getting more soaked than I did as by the time got to nearer Highbury the rain had eased a bit!! 

Seems to me that if you need to bus the whole way you could go up to Angel and then change onto a southbound 19/38/341 and get off opposite the theatre.  Best to check the TfL website, I suspect, and remember that the journey may take longer than expected.