YDA performance: useful for prospective parents

Swanwings

If anyone is considering YDA for their dc, and is able to get to London next week; YDA is taking part in a gala performance on 26th March (next Sunday) at Bloomsbury theatre. It is a fundraising gala put together by Du Boisson Dance Foundation, with dancers from RB, ENB and Scottish Ballet performing alongside students from YDA and West London School of Dance. Tickets are only £25.

Its a lovely opportunity to see how the students progress through the school as all year groups are involved. Link for tickets and more info below.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/culture/whats-on/du-boisson-dance-foundation-stars-future

• Like 1

On 19/03/2023 at 10:55, Swanwings said:

If anyone is considering YDA for their dc, and is able to get to London next week; YDA is taking part in a gala performance on 26th March (next Sunday) at Bloomsbury theatre. It is a fundraising gala put together by Du Boisson Dance Foundation, with dancers from RB, ENB and Scottish Ballet performing alongside students from YDA and West London School of Dance. Tickets are only £25.

Its a lovely opportunity to see how the students progress through the school as all year groups are involved. Link for tickets and more info below.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/culture/whats-on/du-boisson-dance-foundation-stars-future

I recommended this to a friend but they can’t seem to get tickets - looks like the UCL site is down.  Do you know if it’s sold out?  I didn’t want to suggest they travel into London to try the box office to find there are no tickets.  Too late for this afternoon but if they leave now they can make 5.30pm.  Not sure you can help.  I am assuming you may have a DC taking part and at the theatre to enquire. Thank you. 🙏🏻

7 hours ago, junedancer said:

I recommended this to a friend but they can’t seem to get tickets - looks like the UCL site is down.  Do you know if it’s sold out?  I didn’t want to suggest they travel into London to try the box office to find there are no tickets.  Too late for this afternoon but if they leave now they can make 5.30pm.  Not sure you can help.  I am assuming you may have a DC taking part and at the theatre to enquire. Thank you. 🙏🏻

So sorry, I'm afraid I've only just seen this, I was indeed at the the theatre.  Apologies I wasnt able to help, I'm not sure why they couldnt book tickets.

42 minutes ago, Swanwings said:

So sorry, I'm afraid I've only just seen this, I was indeed at the the theatre.  Apologies I wasnt able to help, I'm not sure why they couldnt book tickets.

Thank you - the problem appeared to be the UCL web site - I contacted YDA who were unfortunately unable to help.  It’s a pity they missed it.  Hope it went well. 

• Like 1