For sale Woolf Works Saturday 11 March Matinee Ferri cast Balcony A53 £75.00

Given the snow and engineering works, I’m no longer taking the risk of a day trip for this Saturday’s Matinee Woolf Works, the Ferri cast. Even if I were to get to London, I don’t want to be worrying about the drive home when the replacement bus gets to Penrith at 22:30.

Balcony A53 is slightly restricted by the safety rail to the right but I find A53 (and A33 on the other side) very good (and my preferred seats for opera because of the discount).

Ideally I’d be keen to swap this Saturday’s ticket for 18 March evening as I’d very much like to see the Ferri cast but I guess that’s unlikely so before returning the ticket to the Box Office, I thought I’d just see if there was any interest here.

Please DM me if you’d like the ticket.

I’m very pleased to say I’ve managed to book seats for both performances on 18 March so I’m no longer looking for an exchange, just hoping to find a home for my ticket for this Saturday’s matinee. I’ll return it to the Box Office later today if there’s no interest.

• Like 1
  • alison changed the title to For sale Woolf Works Saturday 11 March Matinee Ferri cast Balcony A53 £75.00