Moorlands show

tutugirl

I was privileged to watch the dress rehearsal yesterday , as I’m teaching all this evening .

From beginning to end , the technique was flawless .

Every number was beautifully rehearsed with barely a mistake .

It was a wonderfully diverse programme too , with ballet , repertoire, pas de deux , contemporary , flamenco and character dances .

There was even a song thrown in ( and beautifully delivered ) for good measure .

I have been to many school shows at all the top vocational schools over the years - both as a parent and as a teacher , and this is one of the few that I would have happily have watched again …..and again .

The rep in Act 3 was outstanding , and every single student was focussed and confident .

It was clear to see why Moorlands have done so well in the recent Cecchetti competitions - their training is first class .

• Like 2

This is so wonderful to hear. It makes me very excited for DDs future at Moorlands. It’s only a few short months away now until she starts and such a positive post has helped when thinking about my little DD leaving home so soon. 

I was really hoping to take DD to watch it but couldn’t manage it logistically (not sure it was open to non parents etc..) 

• Like 2