Any recommendations for ballet teachers in Marlow/Beaconsfield and surrounding for outside school vocational training?

Cosmo

Hi, I am fairly new to the forum but my daughter is in RBS associates and wants to do vocational training outside school. We have recently moved and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any great teachers around Marlow/Beaconsfield/Wycombe/Amersham they could recommend?

Edited by Cosmo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cosmo said:

Hi, I am fairly new to the forum but my daughter is in RBS associates and wants to do vocational training outside school. We have recently moved and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any great teachers around Marlow/Beaconsfield/Wycombe/Amersham they could recommend?

Hi! How old is your DD is you don’t mind me asking? It might make a difference on who people recommend. All those areas are within easy (train) commute to London but also there might be options in places near Amersham.

2 hours ago, Cosmo said:

For vocational training you should definitely go to José martin and Kerry Birkett who run raw talent.  They use a studio in beaconsfield and they are both amazing teachers and mentors.  Their email address is info@rawtalentballetcoaching.com