Wilkes audition outcome 2022

Kendie76

3 minutes ago, Pointetoes said:

Why don’t you give them a call and ask. If the result has to go through UCAS it can take longer because it will be down to UCAS pushing the button. 

now I did call them last week and was told it can take upto 2 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously though how does it take that long lol. 

9 minutes ago, Kendie76 said:

now I did call them last week and was told it can take upto 2 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously though how does it take that long lol. 

Some places take even longer. It is frustrating. DD had friends who didn’t get offers until May/June/ July from places they had audition at in January/February 

2 minutes ago, Pointetoes said:

Some places take even longer. It is frustrating. DD had friends who didn’t get offers until May/June/ July from places they had audition at in January/February 

Omg no way 😱 it’s awful I think keeping them hanging like this for so long 

3 minutes ago, GAB Dancer said:

Oh my goodness I can feel your frustration! I have been following this thread and not even sure how to reply but after a long and stressful wait we have had our black and gold letter today! I'm keeping everything crossed for your daughter! 🤞

thanks will keep you informed. When was your audition? 

Just now, Kendie76 said:

thanks will keep you informed. When was your audition? 

Same day CYD auditions, I'm sure you will receive good news! A friend of mine was also told letters would be going out towards the end of this week but degree offers may be different 

1 minute ago, GAB Dancer said:

Same day CYD auditions, I'm sure you will receive good news! A friend of mine was also told letters would be going out towards the end of this week but degree offers may be different 

Ahhh is yours diploma I’m gathering? Well done though xx

Just now, jazzhands said:

I have see results coming out on Instagram posts (obviously don’t know when they auditioned) so it can’t be too long now. Good luck!

Honestly this has shown how impatient I am lol. I’m gathering degree would be emailed maybe 

5 hours ago, Kendie76 said:

How long does it take for the outcome of the Wilkes audition 🤦🏻‍♀️  It’s nearly been 2 weeks. 

Hi. I appreciate you are waiting for the envelope but as no one can rely on the postal service have you tried logging onto your DD’s UCAS account? My son who isn’t a dancer received his offers via UCAS before the emails arrived from the unis. 
🤞🏼

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, balletbean said:

Hi. I appreciate you are waiting for the envelope but as no one can rely on the postal service have you tried logging onto your DD’s UCAS account? My son who isn’t a dancer received his offers via UCAS before the emails arrived from the unis. 
🤞🏼

Thanks and well because I’m impatient lol I did call Wilkes and didn’t disclose my name lol. Apparently degree students get informed via ucas first and then some letters come out. Woman was lovely on the phone 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kendie76 said:

Thanks and well because I’m impatient lol I did call Wilkes and didn’t disclose my name lol. Apparently degree students get informed via ucas first and then some letters come out. Woman was lovely on the phone 

Sadly that means you are waiting for Ucas to push the button and that is completely unpredictable. I remember the course director at GSA saying in his talk that they inform UCAS as soon as they can but it can take days sometimes weeks for UCAS to let the applicants know. 

37 minutes ago, Pointetoes said:

Sadly that means you are waiting for Ucas to push the button and that is completely unpredictable. I remember the course director at GSA saying in his talk that they inform UCAS as soon as they can but it can take days sometimes weeks for UCAS to let the applicants know. 

🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly they take there time xxx

42 minutes ago, Pointetoes said:

And just to compound the work load for those also awaiting a response like @Kendie76, UCAS closing date is tomorrow 🤨

Edited by balletbean

12 minutes ago, Pointetoes said:

They do but please remember they are dealing with thousands of students. I appreciate its frustrating and I am sure those of us who have been through it remember it really well. 

I’m aware of the logistics 

31 minutes ago, Kendie76 said:

I’m aware of the logistics 

Out of interest as I’ve only experienced UCAS for Uni applications. For other institutions like Dance are the offers confirmed. Like an unconditional rather than the usual route where students have to wait for their A level results day to know for sure they have a place?  Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, balletbean said:

Out of interest as I’ve only experienced UCAS for Uni applications. For other institutions like Dance are the offers confirmed. Like an unconditional rather than the usual route where students have to wait for their A level results day to know for sure they have a place?  Thank you. 

Yes on my daughters friends ucas it says offered a place. X

6 minutes ago, Kendie76 said:

Yes on my daughters friends ucas it says offered a place. X

Well that’s good new and must be a relief after the audition process and not have to then wait again for results day in August. Shall keep my fingers crossed for you. 🤞🏼

My daughter’s offers last year were still conditional on her A level results. They still make an offer of a certain number of ucas points. 

She also got her offers directly from the uni / college before her ucas updated. 

Hope to don’t have too much longer to wait and good luck.