Class sizes

hjhw

Can anyone advise about class sizes of the various ballet schools ie Central, Elmhurst, Tring, RCS, Rambert, Northern Ballet School? 
Do you get enough personal feedback in the large classes? My dd is 16 yr and auditioning this year for seniors. Thanks 😊 

1 minute ago, hjhw said:

Can anyone advise about class sizes of the various ballet schools ie Central, Elmhurst, Tring, RCS, Rambert, Northern Ballet School? 
Do you get enough personal feedback in the large classes? My dd is 16 yr and auditioning this year for seniors. Thanks 😊 

NBS have approx 27 in a yr group. That yr groups are then sub divided for many of the classes. On occasion my DD was one of only 5 in a particular class. Especially around exam time. Exams (RAD/ISTD) are taken when an individual pupil is ready which means a 1st yr could be entered for an exam with a 3rd yr if deemed appropriate. 
Hope that helps. 

3 hours ago, balletbean said:

NBS have approx 27 in a yr group. That yr groups are then sub divided for many of the classes. On occasion my DD was one of only 5 in a particular class. Especially around exam time. Exams (RAD/ISTD) are taken when an individual pupil is ready which means a 1st yr could be entered for an exam with a 3rd yr if deemed appropriate. 
Hope that helps. 

Thanks 😊 

• Like 1