Zoom Ballet Repertoire Workshop (Bolero from Coppelia)

Laetitia

New Repertoire workshop on Zoom for Young Dancers (11+) and Adults with me, Laëtitia Lo Sardo

I am a Former First Soloist with Birmingham Royal Ballet and a qualified teacher with the RAD (PDPTC)

The workshop will be on:

Sunday 11th July 10am-11:30am

We will explore the Spanish Dance “Bolero” from the ballet Coppelia.

Grab a fan and join us for this fun, full of character variation. I have performed this variation many times as Swanhilda with Birmingham Royal Ballet and I can’t wait to share it with you!

Price: £14.50 

Level: Intermediate onwards 

For more details: 

Email: lklosardo@hotmail.com

Instagram: laetitialosardo

Facebook page: Laetitia Lo Sardo Ballet Teacher

www.laetitialosardoballet.com

PS: Don’t worry if you haven’t got a fan. A small notebook or a book would work just fine, or you could make a simple paper one 😉

Looking forward to seeing you there!

55E7C639-6994-4E80-87B0-D84490133BF4.jpeg

• Like 3

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Zoom Ballet Repertoire Workshop (Bolero from Coppelia)

I've been doing Laetitia's Thursday morning zoom classes learning this piece and highly recommend it if any of the other adults here fancy it. Laetitia is a fantastic teacher and I've learned a lot of useful tips etc that don't necessarily crop up in a normal syllabus class.

• Like 1

My daughter will turn 11 on 9th July so she will just be old enough! She is currently grade 4 and 5...but hasn't started her intermediate exams yet though and isn't on pointe would you say she would be ok to try this class? Thanks!