BRB's Cinderella at Birmingham Hippodrome (Easter 2021) - booking open

Booking for Cinderella at Birmingham Hippodrome is now open!

We're excited to announce that Sir David Bintley's Cinderella will be returning to Birmingham Hippodrome in spring 2021. 

With performances over the Easter holidays from 31 March to 10 April, there are plenty of opportunities to treat the whole family to this beautiful fairy tale, brought to life through Nutcracker designer John Macfarlane's designs and the wonderful music of Prokofiev.

To book your tickets follow the link below or call Birmingham Hippodrome on 0844 338 5000*. Please note there is currently no in-person Ticket Sales for any performances at Birmingham Hippodrome.

CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS

*0844 calls to Birmingham Hippodrome cost 4.5p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.

• Like 1

While I'm thrilled to bits and, of course, have booked I was a bit surprised that the seating plan is the full theatre with no social distancing at all.

I have queried what will happen if we are still (heaven forfend) having to socially distance in April next year.

I absolutely love SDB's traditional Cinderella and can't wait to see it again.

• Like 1

Like you Janet i was a tad surprised to see all tickets available with no social distancing.

Much though i would like to see this production i feel it is a somewhat optimistic time frame assuming we will be sufficiently advanced in our experience of Covid by then.

Very pleasant if this was an option by then though.

Edited by Bellini Pointe
Added a sentence.