Leotards and skirts bundle/sets (all child size or XXS) - perfect for summer intensives

I have quite a few leotard and skirt sets (1 leotard + 1 skirt) and bundles (1 leotard + 2 skirts) that I am sadly selling.  They are all excellent condition, some are brand new and never been worn.  My daughter continues to have a growth spurt and has outgrown some of these before she's even had the chance to wear them.  Quite a few are custom made leotards but are suitable for ballet and contemporary alike (nothing too over the top or fancy, quite a few similar in style to Yumiko).  The leotards include Bloch, Dansez, Roch Valley, Capezio etc.  I've tried to match them up with skirts from BSBL, Just Jess, Fredasilk etc.  Most of the custom leotards alone were £40 but all the sets/bundles I am selling range in price from £15-35.  All are approximately child size 9-11 years old although there are some variations, depending on the set and of course the child's physique, height and girth.  Please message me directly if you are interested in any and I more than happy to send photos and answer any queries.