RAD Associates in Birmingham

Circe

Has anyone been to the RAD Associate classes in B'ham before or going this time round? DD (age 13, working on G6/Inter F I think there are a few age groups) going for first one in December but we've not had much info on what the classes involve so wondered if anyone else has experience of them..Many thanks

• Like 1

Picturesnthefirelight- I had n't realised there wasa limit on places and as the applications being handled by teacher ... We have n't had a confirmation of any kind yet so guess its possible we won 't get a place - will have to wait and see. I can pm you when we hear if thats helpful.

Thanks re non syllabus and good balue- its quite trek to Birmingham for us so good to think its worth doing.

closing date for this is today 12 November so we should hear soon. Both my DD's did this last year and found it very worthwhile. My youngest DD has been put forward for it by her teacher again - Inter F class. Numbers are limited and there is usually a waiting list for most groups. If you have facebook, RAD in W Midlands, like many other regions, have their own page. RAD Midlands and East England is their page and you can see photos and the odd comment from previoous sessions on there.