Archiving private messages

I thought this forum had an Archive function for private messages, which would allow you to send the entire message string to your email address so you could delete it from your inbox.  As I'm on 99% capacity again, there are a few I'd like to turf out to give me some more room.  Can anyone help, please?

the only archiving I could see would be for the forum database itself. I had a scout around, but could not immediately find where the levels are set for the PM limits, so I'm afraid you will just have to do some judicious pruning for now, though I will have a further look to see if I can find anything to help

I've just looked in my B-coforum subfolder in my associated email account, and sure enough, I have several "personal conversation archives" in there, so obviously it has been possible at some time.  None since about 3 years ago, but that's just as likely to be because I forgot the facility existed as anything else.  I wonder if it's a facility we switched off, or whether Invision did it?

OK, I have nothing like that, as my inbox less than 20%. Perhaps archiving cleverly appears when your inbox fills up. As I have nothing to compare it to, I can't even guess how you move messages into the archive section. I can't see anywhere in the background to turn it off/on, so a bit stuck