RB Swan Lake - 5th March SCS Swap

I'm now in Cuba in March and can't use the following tickets: 

Swan Lake (Marianela and Vadim)
5 March 2020, 7pm | Main Stage
LEVEL 1 Stalls Circle 1B, D-14 | Full Price
LEVEL 1 Stalls Circle 1B, D-15 | Full Price

I would preferably like to swap for 2 SCS tickets to any of the following performances: 

Tuesday, 28th April

Friday, 1st May

Saturday, 9th May

Thanks! 

Just curious as see lots of abbreviations.... does SCS mean Stalls Circle Seat? What are other abbreviations if say it’s a standing ticket? 

Again I have no swap to offer but interested in tickets dependant in price (as will be huge difference I’d a seat or standing I expect!) 

Edited by Peanut68
Add info

I have two tickets for 16th May (Nunez and Muntagirov) but in the amphitheatre (seats V64/V65) which I am also looking to swap for any other Nunez/Muntagirov performance as I can no longer make this date.

I would happily swap for your SCS tickets Alice-Faye, but not sure if you would want amphitheatre tickets? Or any other takers?!

I'm desperate to see Nunez and Muntagirov live, having missed them last time round due to being abroad, and all their performances are of course completely sold out!

39 minutes ago, standingticket said:

I have two tickets for 16th May (Nunez and Muntagirov) but in the amphitheatre (seats V64/V65) which I am also looking to swap for any other Nunez/Muntagirov performance as I can no longer make this date.

I would happily swap for your SCS tickets Alice-Faye, but not sure if you would want amphitheatre tickets? Or any other takers?!

I'm desperate to see Nunez and Muntagirov live, having missed them last time round due to being abroad, and all their performances are of course completely sold out!

Hello "standingticket",

Just in case you can't find anyone to swap, could I get your Amphi ticket (preferably the V64 seat) for the 16th May Swan Lake?

Thanks in advance,

J

• 1 month later...