Midland independent dance associates

Tiptoet

This is my Dad's 3rd year and she has really benefited from the classes. The teachers are very positive and encouraging. There is a ballet class with guest teachers and an exercise/skills class. There is an emphasis on safety so she has learnt a lot about how her body works and how to exercise and develop safely. When we have been able to watch at the end of the year it is amazing to see how hard they work. I have little technical knowledge never having danced myself, but I know my DD enjoys the classes and has grown in knowledge as well as skills.

10 hours ago, SMabbutt said:

This is my Dad's 3rd year and she has really benefited from the classes. The teachers are very positive and encouraging. There is a ballet class with guest teachers and an exercise/skills class. There is an emphasis on safety so she has learnt a lot about how her body works and how to exercise and develop safely. When we have been able to watch at the end of the year it is amazing to see how hard they work. I have little technical knowledge never having danced myself, but I know my DD enjoys the classes and has grown in knowledge as well as skills.

Thankyou sounds good x