Marianela Nunez - The Times article - 20 January 2018

I notice on Dance Links that an article on Marianela Nunez was published in The Times on 20 January 2018.  However, if one does not subscribe on line to The Times it is impossible to read the full article.  I have tried to subscribe a number of times, but for some reason, my attempts have failed.  Please, if anyone, does have the full article, can you kindly share on the Forum.

With many thanks.

Amanda

• Like 1

Thanks Alison but unfortunately, again, it does not allow you to view the full article.  Not sure why The Times are making it a prerequisite to subscribe if one wants to read one article.  Hopefully, someone else has copy of complete article which they can share on Forum - hope so!

Amanda

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fashionista said:

Thanks Alison but unfortunately, again, it does not allow you to view the full article.  Not sure why The Times are making it a prerequisite to subscribe if one wants to read one article.  Hopefully, someone else has copy of complete article which they can share on Forum - hope so!

My apologies, Amanda - I guess I must have sacrificed one of my two weekly views to read it, and was confusing it with something else which was shared.  Anyway, Ian has now posted a suitable link which I hope will solve the problem.

I'll move this back into the "firewall" thread in a while.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Macmillan said:

I that we'd done this to death last week but, if the link shown no longer works, here you are:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/marianela-nunez-the-best-ballerina-in-britain-and-thats-official-klxbdtwqk?shareToken=07d1c0256184876073c3e3e32e7e787f

Thanks Ian, much appreciated.  I am sorry if I raised this today but I dont always have the time or opportunity to log in on a daily basis and sometimes miss postings.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, alison said:

My apologies, Amanda - I guess I must have sacrificed one of my two weekly views to read it, and was confusing it with something else which was shared.  Anyway, Ian has now posted a suitable link which I hope will solve the problem.

I'll move this back into the "firewall" thread in a while.

Many thanks Alison