Happy New Year from the Moderators!

Sim

Dear Forum Members (and lurkers!),

Here we are, another year having passed us by.  BalletCoForum has just turned six years old, and we are very proud of how well it is thriving, largely thanks to all of you.  Membership now stands at more than 4,500, and keeps rising.  There are also many people who read the forum but don't post.  

As Chair of the BCF Committee, I would like to thank my fellow moderators for all of their hard work behind the scenes in making the forum available to all 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.   We are still the same group that started this forum six years ago, and for me that says a lot.  Although there are times when things get tough, or frustrating, we are all still here!  

We would also like to thank all of you who post up your opinions, thoughts and knowledge of the art form that we all love so much.  Please continue posting up;  without all of you, we wouldn't exist and the forum wouldn't be the lively, informative place that it is.  

We look forward to another year of great dance, debate and reviews/thoughts.

From all of us to all of you, a very happy, healthy and peaceful 2018!

Warmest wishes,

Simonetta Dixon (Sim)

Chair

BalletCoForum Committee

• Like 24

Happy New Year! And thank you to all the moderators for all the work that goes into running Ballet.co so that we can enjoy and learn from each others' company and experiences. Although I don't post that often, I've been here for the whole journey too and it's such a great community to be a part of where members old and new are so friendly, interesting and helpful :)

• Like 4