Hello!

Last year I attended the RBS audition insight day and really got a lot out of it, as well as a lovely class and day out! I have also heard of the Ballet Boost course, which sounds wonderful. Really, I just wanted to know all of the options out there? My half term is very weirdly late (from 30th October) and I expect I will have to take a day off school! 

At the moment I am thinking Ballet Boost because of the feedback etc, but am nervous that I would be the youngest and worst there, as I would be in the Upper School audition category. 

Good luck everyone with the coming year, and thank you in advance 

• Like 2

Good luck Arucaria ballet xxxx I think I may have watched you at OPES week 1 as I remember you saying you were going (my dd was in the inter group, I'm thinking you were the next group up and one of the smallest from what you've said?) anyway if I did you certainly had a special quality that stood out and looked like you were loving every second, so wishing you all the very best for audition season xxx 

• Like 1

Thank you lovely @Balletmum55 ! You've just made my whole week! I thought every inter ( and every person there actually!) was so kind and a good dancer, but I'm sure your dd was amazing! I was the very smallest of the next group up, seniors B. 

{Honestly, thank you, what a beautiful comment, shameful tears in my eyes xx good luck to your dd} 

• Like 1