Sourcing Ballet Music

celb

I am looking to purchase a "legal " orchestral copy of the music for La Esmeralda Grand Pas des fleurs  (Esmeralda Pas de classique) female variation .DD has been rehearsing from a YouTube version but needs an official copy for a competition. A brief trawl of the Internet has drawn a blank. Any suggestions?

If you search for 'fete de ballet bonynge' in Google Play Music, you can buy track 1 of Disc 9 for £1.99. The tambourine bit is at 6.44 .... perhaps you could cut it from the whole track?

Edited to add: the CD is called 'Fete du Ballet', but Google Play Music only seems to find it if you search for 'fete DE ballet' .... !

Edited by glissade

Thanks for this but it's not the tambourine variation I'm looking for : it's the female variation of the grands pas des fleurs - I can find the ensemble,PDD and coda but not the variation. DD learnt it in Canada- but played by a pianist. I can find a piano copy but not orchestral 

1 hour ago, celb said:

Thanks for this but it's not the tambourine variation I'm looking for : it's the female variation of the grands pas des fleurs - I can find the ensemble,PDD and coda but not the variation. DD learnt it in Canada- but played by a pianist. I can find a piano copy but not orchestral 

I recall someone saying this piece is re used - the music that is - in la bayadere pas de deux - maybe you could locate that?