Some really good news.

Lisa O`Brien

Some of you may remember me telling you about my horrible, weird neighbour a few years back, and how I felt I had to keep the blinds of my bedroom permanently closed because of him. There has been no sign of either him or his wife; no lights on at night or any movement at all in the house for the last three weeks or so. I think he has moved out !! Cannot tell you all how happy I am. Tomorrow i'm going to open the blinds in my bedroom and keep them open, not just for cleaning the windows when I know he is not in then immediately closing them again. I'll be able to let in the sunshine and a bit of brightness into my bedroom, and I'm so happy. Just wanted to share that with you all !!!

• Like 13

I hope they have gone for your sake. Nobody should have to put up with people like that. Didn't you say the female worked in a local shop or some such. Has she disappeared from there as well? Maybe there has been an "incident" and they have had to go. Who cares as long as they stay gone.

• Like 5

I hope they have gone for your sake. Nobody should have to put up with people like that. Didn't you say the female worked in a local shop or some such. Has she disappeared from there as well? Maybe there has been an "incident" and they have had to go. Who cares as long as they stay gone.

Their house is directly facing a primary school and she is a dinner lady there.

I've just been rereading what you said about this cretin back in 2014! His behaviour was totally unacceptable. You said his wife worked in a takeaway then, was friendly but you got the impression she knew what he was doing. I do find it hard to believe when such people say they had no idea, they must have at least suspected, even though they may not be witness to anything. He was clearly carrying on his actions for your "benefit." Hopefully, he will be really unlucky in his choices one day and come seriously unstuck.

You could have a look in your local paper and see who's been up before the magistrates recently!

• Like 1

I've just been rereading what you said about this cretin back in 2014! His behaviour was totally unacceptable. You said his wife worked in a takeaway then, was friendly but you got the impression she knew what he was doing. I do find it hard to believe when such people say they had no idea, they must have at least suspected, even though they may not be witness to anything. He was clearly carrying on his actions for your "benefit." Hopefully, he will be really unlucky in his choices one day and come seriously unstuck.

You could have a look in your local paper and see who's been up before the magistrates recently!

That's a good idea. Yes, she works in the school in the daytime and the Chinese takeaway evenings. Actually I was in there once and he was in there as well. They were both behind the counter, looking at something. Got the impression they owned the business, and just employed Chinese people to cook the food. Might be wrong. Anyway, for obvious reasons I stopped going in there. Don't know what he does. I often used to see bright orange overalls hanging on their clothes line, so some sort of roadworks or something. They have a son who is about 23 now. Oddly,or perhaps not considering what he's like, he moved out and went to live a few doors away with someone else. Maybe he knew what his dad was like.

Edited by Lisa O`Brien