Hammond final funding audition

Sparkles

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help please. At the final audition for Hammond lower school are the funding panel the same panel our dancers went before first time around or is funding decided on that days audition with a whole new panel ? I'm pretty certain that first round audition for the offer of a place will have at least some bearing on any final decisions made regarding funding but have heard in the past at other vocational schools that the funding audition begins with all the children having exactly the same chance of being given an award ?

Lots of luck to all our gorgeous dancers at this very nerve wracking time of the year xXx

Many moons ago I was told that at the first audition the candidates are given a score therefore are put in some kind of rank order .

Therefore the second audition is just to compare them all against one another and ensure they got it right I presume .

The panel , I think would be pretty much the same

Someone will doubtless correct me if I'm wrong

• Like 1

I was told something similar but that both parts of the audition were scored & also each component of the audition eg. ballet class, solo, modern class etc. Then as tutugirl said, I was led to believe everyone was put in rank order.

I also think the panel would be pretty much the same barring illness/other unavailability.

Thank you for your help. It seems I thought what you have also said. A friend of ours told my daughter she only just got in so I thought there was some indication of scores given at the first audition if a place was offered and if so then surely this has some influence on the funding decision xXx