Cinevox Junior Company

Jazzpaws

I've noticed that Cinevox Junior Company are auditioning for 2016/2017 season. Have looked on the site for information about fees etc and saw 9'950 CHF for the year, which I'm taking to be Swiss Francs and around £7,000, plus 400CHF per month for boarding - does this sound about right, if anyone knows? Scholarships are also mentioned. I have sent an email asking these questions, but the address did look a bit funny.

I'm just looking ahead as all this is new to me, and wondered if anyone could share any thoughts about the company ?

Thanks Miracle - it does have to be paid for doesn't it as on the website fees are mentioned (9950 CHF) ? To me a contract is paid work - finding it a bit unclear x

From what I understand it is a bridge between school and company (perhaps a bit like the Northern Ballet Apprenticeship programme?)

• Like 1

From what I understand it is a bridge between school and company (perhaps a bit like the Northern Ballet Apprenticeship programme?)

That's what I understand Kat, in that fees are involved, so not a contract as such x

• Like 1