Rhapsody/Two Pigeons offer on Travelzoo

RuthE

Stalls and Amphitheatre tickets at up to 58% off (prices starting at £20) for the Rhapsody/Two Pigeons mixed bill using code "travelzoorhapsody".

http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/entertainment/-20-up-The-Royal-Ballet-Mixed-Programme-up-to-58-Off-2184521/

As ever, you may find the code only works if you're logged out of your ROH member's account at the time.

Edited to add: it gave me a website error when I tried to log in after picking up a discounted ticket.  However I phoned them and they were able to complete my transaction.

Edited by RuthE

"Make your first visit to the Royal Opera House a special one with a fantastic ticket offer for two of Frederick Ashton’s most beautiful works on the Covent Garden stage. Enjoy the romance of The Two Pigeons, alongside one of Ashton’s most celebrated masterpieces, the dazzling Rhapsody for just £42 in the Orchestra Stalls (usually £84-£100) and £20 in the Amphitheatre (usually £33-£35).

In its recent revival The Two Pigeons has received great critical acclaim, with five-star reviews from the Financial Times declaring ‘Everything delights’ and from The Daily Telegraph simply describing it as ‘sublime’. Shortly after creating his much-loved La Fille mal gardée, Ashton produced this charming gem for four lead dancers (and two real pigeons). The ballet culminates in one of the most passionate pas de deux Ashton ever wrote, displaying the choreographer at his most romantic.

The evening will open in style with Rhapsody – which looks likely to be every bit as thrilling as on the night of its premiere. Ashton’s own original set designs are back, and several of today’s exciting Royal Ballet dancers are preparing to shine in the virtuoso roles originally performed by the superb dancers Lesley Collier and Mikhail Baryshnikov.

Join us for two ballets of genius as Ashton's The Two Pigeons takes its place alongside his astounding Rhapsody.

How to book

Choose your preferred evening performance of Rhapsody / The Two Pigeons on 20 (offer only available in the Amphitheatre), 23 (eve), 26 and 28 January

Enter the promo code rhapsody1 (case sensitive) in the box on the right-hand side

Choose your seats

Proceed to checkout"