RAD Children's Coppelia workshop at Elmhurst, Birmingham

mumdetrois

Just come across details of a children's workshop to be held at Elmhurst School for Dance in Birmingham on Sunday 6th December and organised by the RAD.  Might be of interest to some younger children and the closing date for applications has been extended until Monday 23rd November.  Would be a shame if it had to be cancelled due to lack of interest but I understand there is availability across all age groups.  The workshop is to be led by Angela Paul, soloist at Birmingham Royal Ballet.

Contact the RAD direct (courses@rad.org.uk)

"Discover the magic of this famous ballet in a fun session of dance, music, acting, make-up and story-telling and finish with a performance for parents and guardians.

5-6 years: 10am-11.45am, £21

7-8 years: 12.15-2.15, £24

9-11 years: 2.45-5pm, £26.50

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My little ds (only six and teeny) did the RAD Nutcracker children's workshop yesterday and absolutely loved it. How they got him to concentrate and focus for two hours is a mystery! The parents' presentation was great too. Such a good experience. I'd wholeheartedly recommend it to other little dc. Would be especially super to see some more boys!

• Like 1