Brussels International Ballet School

Tulip

Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the above professional finishing programme. I know a few from my daughters school applied and one girl is going. My daughter has also secured a place, but she is waiting on a few options in England?

• Like 2

I looked at the website, which is quite smartly laid out, but didn't see anything that would particularly recommend this school for a finishing programme. The standard may be very good there, but it is not among the "known" big schools in Europe, so I would be very cautious about accepting the place. Presumably you would have to pay fees and living expenses too.  It would seem that ballet and dance are following the same pattern as academic degrees.  Three years studying for a BA is not enough to get a paying job, and you need to add an MA or internship, or trainee programme, and even then it is hard to find employment. 

• Like 1

This is about staying in high standard quality training, with small classes, whilst still attending auditions. The feed back I've had is from a couple of forum members, so I suppose it must be their choice if they want to share what they know.