Naghdi - Hayward - Hamilton in the Spectator

Sorry a bit off topic but I’ve seen it too often...

Perhaps it’s just me but when certain people respond to certain topics especially when it has to do with Hayward, there’s always a certain pitting/comparing  of Naghdi against Hayward. Perhaps this is unintentional but I always notice it... “Hayward didn’t .. Naghdi did” and other what I perceive as slights... It’s unnecessary and I find it ugly. 

The press will hype who they will but let’s not try to tear down the person involved. If you think someone else should get more press - support them even more!

Correcting journalistic errors is one thing but do we really need a detailed comparison of who has / hasn’t?

I love them both and will be equally supportive of both. What I’ve seen of them, they support each other and they also look incredibly, deliciously divine when I’ve seen them dance together - that one time (in Giselle?).

Moderators please feel free to delete...I think I feel better already .

• Like 12

I was at the dress rehearsal for that Giselle when Francesca and Yasmine danced in the duet part of the pas de six - the conductor was going lickety-split and yet they both kept up to the somewhat frantic pace, and in perfect sync. At the end, the whole company on stage applauded them. It was quite magical! :-)

• Like 12