RDB at Royal Danish Theatre - last minute tickets?

Hi all.

I'm toying with a quick trip to Copenhagen, and I note that RDB are performing La Sylphide :) but it's sold out  :(. Does anyone happen to know the situation for returns at the Royal Danish Theatre? Do I stand a chance of any last minute tickets? Or does anyone have any other tips for getting hold of one? Any help gratefully appreciated. I might end up going to Copenhagen anyway, so even 'asking at the door' advice would be appreciated!

Mit luftpudefartøj er fyldt med ål!

I've never tried for last minute tickets so I don't know - and I've never noticed people queuing for returns or offering tickets for sale, but then I've never actually been looking for them. But although the theatre's website says that tickets can't be returned, I have definitely noticed tickets appearing online for performances that were at one time sold out - for instance there was one for this Sylphide/Etudes on the site a few days ago. So keep checking.

It might be worth just asking the box office for advice - it you look at the website between 15.00 and 20.00 on weekdays (an hour earlier on Saturdays) you'll see a red tab on the right hand side of the page saying 'chat to operator' or something, which I assume will put you in direct online contact with someone who will undoubtedly reply in perfect English. (Sorry if you've already tried this.)

If you do find out, please let the rest of us know!

• Like 1