Northern Ballet associates

Dancingdaisy3

My DD is starting the associate Sunday program in September has anyone else had any information yet?

Does anyone know who will be teaching the classes?

And how many they have accepted? DD looking forward to it she's keen to start :)

Oops. Sorry not very good with technology!

Dancing daisy - don't know the teacher or how many offered places. NB are introducing intermediate foundation associates on Sundays from September in addition to intermediates and juniors.

Current JA's due to move up are being assessed on 1-6-12 after initial assessment

where they were given feedback on 'corrections' to be made and a conditional offer for associates next year. They will then find out whether they are inters or inter foundation. Hope this makes sense and of help :-)

DD is senior associate and was inter-everyone wears navy leotard (as far as I know)-not sure if there is a standard one but planet dance are the official suppliers if that helps. The IF sounds new so it could be something different? If your dd is doing contemporary they ask for black footless tights. You should get everything confirmed in a letter x

• Like 1

My DD is starting the associate Sunday program in September has anyone else had any information yet?

Does anyone know who will be teaching the classes?

And how many they have accepted? DD looking forward to it she's keen to start :)

Hi Dancing Daisy

My DD is also due to start Northern Associates Sunday Mornings, as yet we have had no correspondence from them so i guess we will probably hear from them soon, will look forward to meeting you as i guess our DD's will be in the same class :)