EYB - Giselle in Torquay

Karen

My dd is a wood nymph - also dancing on pointe and delighted! Her 2 older friends are both ghosts (on pointe) and younger friends are scullery and parlour maids, not on pointe. I'm guessing the ghosts are renamed willis!

I will look out for you dancing10 - I was the one helping to register and give out numbers yesterday when the team were stuck in traffic!

Hi all

Sadly we have had to pull our daughter out of giselle - a combination of being cast on pointe, age 10, when only been on pointe for a month ( a risk of injury we were not prepared to take as she is off to white lodge in sept) and the fact that we have just heard I am having a major op on 22nd may so it made the practical arrangements for the final weekend very difficult. As a result we have a lot of tickets we are trying to sell ( as she had the junior scholarship lots of family/friends were planning to come to see her) - if you know of anyone who would like them (all good seats) - could you let me know - will be open to offers just to shift them. They are:

Friday night A24, A25, A 26 (paid £23.50 each) Circle front row

Saturday night B23, B24, B25, B26, B27, B28, B29 (27, 28, 29, £16.50 as concessions, 23-26 full £23.50)circle second row

saturday matinee stalls K22 and 23 (£18.50 full)

Thanks and I hope you and your DD's have a lovely time

Sue

Sorry to hear of your op and the need to pull out. I have already bought my tickets but will make sure I spread the word amongst others and will contact you via the forum if anyone expresses an interest.

Best wishes to you all

Hi all

Just a reminder that Id be really grateful if you could put the word about, about my tickets in Torquay tomorrow (seats listed in previous post) - dont mind what price they go for - would just be nice to get something for them.

Many thanks