'Late Summer School'

swe

Hello everyone

We are away at the beginning of August (first 2 weeks) but wondered if anyone knew of a ballet summer school at the end of August? We can't do end of July either!!

Thanks all

swe

Hi, I know that the MIDAS scheme are doing a Summer course that looks packed with ballet, body conditioning and contemporary (they've got Katie Love from So You Think You Can Dance!) - I've recommended it to a few of my pupils as it's supposed to be a 'back to school' thing and I've heard they're very good at body conditioning and techniqe, I think it's around the 22nd of August but it's a week long, I can't remember the dates, sorry!

Also just seen this on the Central website:

The Summer Course normally takes place during the last week of July However, for 2012, a decision has been made to push the course dates later and into August due to the fact the The Olympics clash with our usual week and travel and accomodation will obviously be at a premium during this time. The Summer Course will take place from August 13-18 and August 13-24 (Advanced version) and applications are now open.

• Like 1