September 2015 entry!

Guest dancer2027

Anaballerina I am going to btuk this year and I'm 18, I was also offered a scholarship to btuk, wait listed rambert and place at ballet west, so those are defo places worth applying

Btuk has told students that finance is available from September 2015. The problem was that the process took too long this year for accredition for finance to be available so quickly for 2014. It's looking pretty sure we will have 6k from next year, not 9k as it's a private institution, but just thought I would clear up doubts

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We are looking at year 10 entry and I wondered if anyone knew how important the photos are that go with the application form?

Is it ok to just have ones taken yourself in the studio or do they need to be more professional (I.e. White background)... will do whatever helps!!!

Any advice gratefully received...

We found it was best to use our own camera but ask the local dance (ballet)teacher to help capture the correct positions asked for in the studio . She then chose the best shots amd we printed them off at a photo shop like Tesco .....professional photographers may not know exactly what lines etc the schools are looking for or how to make the photo show the best in someone's physique !

Good luck !

• Like 2