Birmingham Royal Ballet Insight Days 2013

lartiste

For children and adults please see link below

October-November 2013

https://www.brb.org.uk/Insight-Taster.html

I went to the Aladdin insight day earlier in the year and it was amazing I would thoroughly recommend these masterclasses. We took class and learned some repetoire it was brilliant fun!

Also I have created a journal dedicated to ballet which I update regularly with any masterclasses, places for pointe shoe fittings, places to purchase dancewear online etc. If anyone has anymore info on any of the above topics that I could add to the journal please PM me as I want to create a resource that people can use that I wish had been around when I first started out in ballet :)

http://balletomane1.livejournal.com/

• Like 1

Hi Lartiste

Best add these repertoire classes to your collection The ENB Le Corsaire Workshop is on Wednesday the 30th of October at 18:00. Its held at The Old Fire Station, 40 George Street, Oxford, OX1 2AQ. it cost £12.00.

Check if ENB have any others as I turned one down recently.

Sleeping Beauty Act3 Aurora 2nd Variation, See Holistic Ballet for details, its this weekend and will be already fully booked.

Keep an eye on RAD too.

Edited by Michelle_Richer
  • Like 1

The workshop next weekend also has the Tchaikovsky pas de deux two solos (for men and women ) by Balanchine as well as the Sleeping Beauty one....run by Franziska Rosenzweig details on the Holistic Ballet part of her website.

She also has another one in September....unfortunately the same day as the Giselle one by City Academy. This will be focussing on Grand Allegro as part of class work. The workshop for next weekend is at The Place and is full unless someone should drop out of course! The September one still has places. I must say the cost of her workshops is very reasonable £50 OR £40 if you pay one month in advance.

• Like 1