Public class of "dance schools of the 21st century" - Paris, 14 April

14 minutes ago, Amelie-DALP said:

Three students danced, but 4 participated in the final "Défilé" (Perhaps a substitute?).

I understand it was a long ish visit to Paris, I'm presuming all RBS students who went participated in the (very nice) on stage class, and no doubt there were visits and other classes and an experience none of them will forget!  Very pleasing that they danced Ashton at the gala.  I believe groups of from three to five from each school invited. I hope all who went were in the final Grand Défilé.  (The Royal Ballet School has its own version on the ROH stage in the summer.) 

@alison thanks have changed the date! 🙃

Edited by Roberta
  • Like 1

Someone posted short clips of the performances on Instagram. I decided to follow the poster so I could see clips of my DD. The poster then inexplicably blocked me from seeing their profile or posts. I have a private Instagram and didn’t repost anything they had posted. The irony of being blocked from viewing photos of my own child by someone who was illegally recording the performance is not lost on me.

2 hours ago, Birdy said:

Someone posted short clips of the performances on Instagram. I decided to follow the poster so I could see clips of my DD. The poster then inexplicably blocked me from seeing their profile or posts. I have a private Instagram and didn’t repost anything they had posted. The irony of being blocked from viewing photos of my own child by someone who was illegally recording the performance is not lost on me.

probably a student who got worried they’d be reported!