Kings International Ballet Academy

Ballet 2.0

My dd has been offered a place at Kings from a recent residency audition, is anyone else in the same position? Looking for other potential new starters….

DD really enjoyed her time there, we still have auditions coming up at RCS and Central and we have offers at BTUK, NBS and KS Dance. 

My dd is at Kings currently so any questions please fire my way. I cannot speak highly enough of the teachers - they really care, they really get the kids, the classes are intense and hard work but they really come on in leaps and bounds. Congratulations on your offer. 

• Like 1

My dd is a current student. We can't speak highly enough about Kings...exceptional teaching and they really do get the very best out of every single dancer there, in a way suited to each one as an individual.  Our dd has never been happier. Miss T and Miss C really care about the students.  Individual teaching is part of the weekly timetable, and they are given many opportunities - more recently YAGP.  As mentioned in a previous comment, training is intense, but that's how my dd likes it.  Their results speak for themselves. We can't speak highly enough of Kings. Feel free to dm me if you want further info.  Our dd's progress has been quite remarkable since being there.

• Like 2