RB Nutcracker January £32 Loose Balcony Seats Just appeared on ROH Website

Not to mention allegedly some £8 tickets ...

Thanks so much, Angela.  Since there's actually a very good-sounding cast on, I have for once splashed out and bought tickets to the RB Nutcracker for my birthday, since there wasn't anything of interest on at ENB.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, alison said:

Not to mention allegedly some £8 tickets ...

Thanks so much, Angela.  Since there's actually a very good-sounding cast on, I have for once splashed out and bought tickets to the RB Nutcracker for my birthday, since there wasn't anything of interest on at ENB.

You’re welcome, hope you have a lovely birthday. What a perfect way to celebrate!

On 22/11/2023 at 18:02, PeterS said:

there’s nothing alleged about it. Amphitheatre row U standing tickets 62-65 are onsale for £8 for performances from January 1st onwards. 

I said allegedly because when I put the filter on no £8 tickets showed up for the date I was looking for, but the website claimed they were still available.

7 hours ago, alison said:

I said allegedly because when I put the filter on no £8 tickets showed up for the date I was looking for, but the website claimed they were still available.

Im sorry you missed out. When I posted the £8 seats were available for all dates January 1st onwards.  As I write there are still some for 11th January.