Grishko 3007

Aurora3

Hello, does anybody know whether the Grishko 3007 is discontinued? My retailer told me she hasn´t been able to get it for a few months now! I was lucky, she had one pair left for me, but if it discontnued, I will get into trouble in the future...

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter tried a pair of these on earlier this year and she seemed under the impression they were effectively the 2007. She said she couldn't feel a difference in them. Her preferred shoes seems to vary between 2007 and nova pro. I suspects she really wants a 2007 pro with longer wings if such a thing exists.

So maybe try 2007 and nova pro if you haven't already?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I know the 2007, but it is not good for me because the shank is harder, you can´t go through demi-pointe and the platform is smaller (not much, but enough to feel the difference! I was very happy when the 3007 came out and now, it is so difficult to get! If anybody knows whether it will still be produced, would be great!

23 hours ago, Aurora3 said:

Yes, I know the 2007, but it is not good for me because the shank is harder, you can´t go through demi-pointe and the platform is smaller (not much, but enough to feel the difference! I was very happy when the 3007 came out and now, it is so difficult to get! If anybody knows whether it will still be produced, would be great!

Oh that is really strange. We were definitely led to believe they were virtually the same. Just a slight change in the heel I thought was mentioned.

You might find this interesting. So the basic shape is the same but maybe you could get a special order done on a 2007 or nova pro to address your specific requirements. My daughter found the 2007 were harder than the nova pro which from my point of view was great as it meant they lasted longer (she kills shoes quickly) but she prefers the glue in the nova pro. It sounds like the 3007 is somewhere between the two.