Research for a Novel - Part 4

glowlight

Some of you will remember from my posts in 2020 that I have been working on a a novel about an 11 year old girl starting at vocational ballet school.

Many of you helped me along the way by answering my questions about life at vocational schools.

It has now been through a number of edits (and one complete rewrite).  It has been reviewed by fellow writers, but I feel I could really do with someone with more detailed knowledge of ballet to look at it to make sure I haven't got anything technically wrong.

I am looking for a ballet teacher, or trained dancer, who is familiar with the UK vocational school system and has time to read a 42K word draft and give me feedback.

It is aimed at children aged 8 - 12 years, so it would also be nice to have a ballet loving child read it if anyone would like to volunteer their dd or ds.  

Feel free to pm me if you think you could help.  

• Like 3

Thankyou so much to everyone who has been in touch to offer to review my novel.  I am amazed and overwhelmed.

I've now sent it out to a couple of people, which is probably enough for now to keep it manageable.

This is really an amazing forum.

• Like 1