The House Documentary

I was too young to watch The House documentary when it first aired, although it was filmed just about the time when I started occasionally going as a youngster but it is really shocking what a state the place was in/that they allowed this documentary to be filmed/air (they filmed someone getting the sack who then threatens to sue)! Struggling to see who if anyone comes out well but it did make me think of all the difficult backroom conversations must have been happening to organise this and next season due to all the COVID problems they have had. 

Anyway I mentioned it because it is on YouTube alas I can't linked it because I think that would be against the rules but its very interesting if you never saw it!  

Edited by TSR101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I remember watching this series when it aired in the mid 1990s - I must have been at college at the time. A fascinating but quite uncomfortable watch!  I might start re-watching it on YouTube again as it will be interesting to see just how much the building has changed as I have only known it post-1990s rebuild.